And one time....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

September 10, 2008 Conversation at work...

I was talking to a co-worker today about hanging out at that bar in Hazel Dell called The Icehouse. I told her that a friend always seems to run into her clients when we go there. Said friend is a lawyer, and her clients tend to be criminals (allegedly). I've told my co-worker about my friends job, but I think she forgot. Anyway, here's pretty much how the conversations went:

Me: Yeah, it's a cool place. But my friend always runs into her clients there.
CW: Really? Why? What does she do? Is she a hooker?
Me: (laughing first) NO silly. She's a Prosecutor, not 'prostitutor'.

*side note: she's really not a prosecutor, but rather a defense attorney. And I know 'prostitutor isn't really a word, but it rhymes so nicely with prosecutor, dontcha think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home