And one time....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

August 15, 2008 Trampoline!

We have a trampoline. It's in the backyard, right below my bedroom window.

My current work schedule is 6am to 2:30pm, M-F. Just started yesterday. Last night it was about 85 degrees in my bedroom when I went to bed so I put the fan in the window.

I was blissfully asleep, dreaming about some random thing, when I woke up to some bizarre sound. I just laid there, on my back, my eyes sticky with sleep, trying to figure out what was going on. Then it hit me - THAT'S THE TRAMPOLINE!!!

My first thought was "Why are my mom's raccoons jumping on the trampoline?" You see, my mom feeds all the neighborhood wildlife. Well, at least all the wild life that's brave enough to come up on her porch. So, yeah, I was picturing these furry little masked bandits out on the trampoline, bouncing around and eating the cat food they took from their favorite diner.

Then as sleep faded and reality crept up on me I realized that raccoons don't jump on trampolines. Well, at least not by their own choice. So I got out of bed to see who it was.

Way to go Scott! I finally get a job and actually need to sleep, and you decide come over in the middle of the night to surprise Brie. Not only did you surprise her, but you scared the holy crap out of Amber (she almost threw up all over her Chip-n-Dale pajamas) and you also almost wrongly incriminated the raccoons with some pretty serious trespassing charges.

Next time you want to surprise Brie how about sending her some flowers? I know a great place you can order from!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home