And one time....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

May 07, 2008 From lame to SUPER lame...

I just got back from the vet, and the news wasn't good. Skye has completely blown out his knee and now he does need surgery or he just won't ever be able to use it again. He'll be a three-legged hopper dog, a tri-pod, a lop-sided wobbler. My poor little doggy. It breaks my heart because I don't have the $1,500 or so that it'll cost to have the surgery done.

But, while talking to the vet about the operation I mentioned that I'm a mortgage loan officer and only get paid on commission. I said maybe a whole bunch of people will need to refinance their current mortgages all at once and I'll make enough to pay for the surgery. And he asked me about rates and 15yr loans. I said that rates are really good right now, and 15yr loans save you a ton on interest in the long run. He said that he's in a 30yr loan and is getting ready to refinance into a 15yr loan. I gave him my card and told him to send me an email with all his questions and I'll see what sort of information I can find for him. Sooooo....maybe that will work out well and I'll close a loan for him and earn enough for the surgery.

In the meantime - if anyone has found extra money laying around and you want to do something completely selfless and charitable with it, then you can donate it to the "Skye-dog needs knee surgery so he won't be lame anymore" fund!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home