And one time....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

August 20, 2008 Oh so tired...

I went back to work last Thursday. It's a temp gig, but it's a regular paycheck, and I need that right now. I'm working in the same call center I did for Valentine's Day. My shift is 6am to 2:30 pm, and I'm used to sleeping in until 8:30 or 9:00.

Our customers log on and order all sorts of fabulous goodies to send to their special loved ones. We then either assemble said goodies into gift baskets and send them out via UPS or we call florists across the US to have them send the stuff out for us. The stuff the florists send is either flowers (duh), fruit and gourmet baskets, or balloons. Pretty cool, huh?

Over the last couple of days I've had some really interesting card messages that go along with the arrangements.

The most recent went something like this:
".....most special girl in the world...sugar tits. .....with all my love, you're getting it tonight."

Awww, that's sweet!

This was sent to a man in the hospital....a CATHOLIC hospital:
"I wanted to send you a 22yr old hooker, but those Catholics are too stuffy."

Gotta admit, that one is funny.

But the best so far was last week:
"Sorry some dumb cunt with back titties hit you with her nasty car. Hope your bruises are healing nicely.
You loving co-workers."

Yep...the florist that took the order decided to spell the offending word this way: C***. The florist's manager called us back later to say they couldn't take that order and we had to call the sender and have them change the message.

Maybe I should start reading the messages on these cards before I call a florist. Ya think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home