And one time....

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Serial killers don't wear sweater vests

My 14yr old daughter and I were out driving the other day when we passed a guy on the side of the road. It appeared his vehicle was broke down and he was looking down the street. My daughter asked if we should stop and help him. I said "Well, it looks like he's waiting for someone. I'm sure he has a cell phone and has already called someone." She thought about that and said "Yeah, I guess you're right. Besides, he's alone and he's not wearing a sweater vest. Probably isn't safe." I just sat there for a second, thinking about that logic. Then I just had to ask "Why would you say that?" And she said "Mom, a serial killer would NEVER wear a sweater vest."

Not sure where she came up with that determination. But since so few men actually wear sweater vests anyway then I guess it's an ok assumption. I just hope they don't become enormously popular for some reason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home