And one time....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

February 12, 2009 I can't decide if it's funny or creepy...

I am currently working for an online gift company, and we sell, among other things, flowers that are hand delivered to the recipient. Part of my job is to call design centers and place the orders with them so that the correct arrangement is delivered on time and to the sender's specifications. This includes relaying the message that the sender wants printed on the card.

Tomorrow is Friday the 13th! It's also the day before Valentine's Day, so we're busy. I've been seeing a lot of card messages the last few days, but today I saw by far the strangest message ever. It's for an arrangement that is to be delivered tomorrow. I'm hoping it's a joke, but there's always the possibility that there's something more sinister afoot. The card message is as follows:

"On days like today (i.e., Friday the 13th) I think
of people I wouldn't mind being bumped off in a cheesy horror flick ... like
you!"

He did sign his name, but in order to protect the innocent (or maybe the guilty) I've chosen not to include it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home