December 03, 2008 I don’t get it...
Why is it that when you ask the kids to do the dishes they get upset about having to UNLOAD the dishwasher? Isn't it easier to unload than load? Unloading is just putting stuff away. Loading is touching dirty dishes, scraping food, rinsing, and doing geometry trying to make everything fit.
Why is it that the dog won't eat his dog food, but he tears into the cat food like he's been starved for a week?
Why does the deodorant have to tip over and fall off when you get to the end? I hate picking it up and putting it back in the deodorant thing. Then it tips again and scratches off half the deodorant you managed to get .. it fell apart.
How come the people who post on Craigslist Rants and Raves always squack about the same stuff? There's so much in this world to rave about (Christmas lights, funny people at the grocery store, getting a 'front row' parking spot) and so much to rant about (grumpy people who scowl at you when you smile at them, 5 car commercials in a row during your favorite TV show, dropping the mail in a mud-puddle). But the posters on Craigslist want to piss and moan about pit bulls and people of different races and how the economy is screwed up. Sheesh.
And how come Christmas used to take FOREVER to get here - now it's here and gone before I can even manage to get all my decorations up? I know it's coming.....And I'm almost done decorating this time! I gotta go - there's still about 4 santas, a couple of snowmen, and some penquins on the dining room table.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home