And one time....

Saturday, March 07, 2009

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

They got a pill for that...

I went to see the doctor yesterday because I'm still having a really tough time dealing with my dad's death. I wanted to get some anti-depressants and see if that makes a difference. Oh, and I've been having some dizzy spells lately, too. It seems I have an ear infection, which could have something to do with the dizziness. So, he prescribed some antibiotics for the ear infection, and some nasal spray - something about evening out the pressure inside and outside my ear. And he gave me a prescription for Welbutrin. I've been on it before, several years ago, and I think it will be just fine. I just want to feel normal again. It's been a while since I've been in the drivers seat where my emotions are concerned; I've been in the passenger seat for a bit now. So, anyway, I get home and start looking through my new collection of drugs, reading the warning labels and all that stuff. On the side of the Welbutrin it says "May cause dizziness". How nice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home